THE FIELDING ALUMNI NETWORK
All-School Summer Session- July 15-20, 2013 – Alexandria, VA
Welcome ALL School Alumni & FAN Members!
Together with members of the Fielding Alumni Council we have scheduled some unique, professional, and social activities especially for alumni attending this university-wide national session. Listed below is information on the Alumni Track, the Alumni Lounge and the Alumni cocktail reception. We hope you will take the opportunity to meet like-minded colleagues from other disciplines, build your professional network, and enjoy your time on our “virtual campus.”
Alumni attend sessions at a discounted fee of $150. This allows you access to all seminars and events scheduled by any of the three schools, including the Alumni Track; the Alumni Lounge; the FAN evening reception, and the graduation celebration. Registration closes promptly at 9:00 am PDT on Wednesday, May 1, 2013. After that date a late fee of $50 will apply.
*Please note the on-site events staff is unable to process “drop in” attendees during session week
To register, log on to WebAdvisor.
*For further information on how to register and details on educational offerings for Summer Session 2013, you can visit the Sessions & Events web page.
Questions regarding registration should be referred to the following:
ELC and HOD- Cynthia Hinds (email@example.com)
PSY- Lupe Heinz (firstname.lastname@example.org)
SUMMER SESSION LOCATION AND HOTEL INFORMATION
Hilton Alexandria Mark Center
5000 Seminary Road
Alexandria, VA 22311
**You will want to make your hotel reservations through Fielding’s group rate at the Hilton Alexandria Mark Center and you can access our discounted rates by clicking on this link: Online Reservation
*Reservations for the hotel MUST BE completed by June, 11th 2013 to meet the Fielding reservation discount deadline
SPECIAL FEATURE: ALUMNI TRACK
The following presentations were selected from Fielding alumni applications and by the Fielding Alumni Council. All of these presentations are open to all alumni and students. (See schedule for specific days and times)
- Now I Become Myself: Using Poetry and Circle Dance as a Path to the Authentic Self Evelyn Torton Beck & Judith Walton
- Practicing Empowered Practice: A Meta-Conversation Julie Benesh
- Taking a Communication Perspective: Transformative Learning in Systems Beth Fisher Yoshida & Ilene Wasserman
- The First Year Out: Making the Transition to Post-Doctoral Life Michelle Mehta, Margo Okazawa-Ray, Kathie Court, Luann Fortune, Patti Millar, Marisa Sanchez
- What Does it Take to Work in an Intercultural Work Environment? A discussion on how Fielding Graduate University is moving from “internationalization” to “interculturalization” Margaret Rudolph & Gigi Johnson
- Putting Complexity to Work in Your Management Consulting Practice James Webber & Alice MacGillivray
- Living Dialectics Judy Zeidel & Susan Herrmann
- “Almost” Live at the Improv: How to deliver audience engaging academic findings via webcast, f2f, or text Heidi Maston
- Coaching: Too Little Too Late John Hoover
- Knowing Ourselves as Social Justice Educators Cheri Gurse
- Practice Management of Practitioners Utilizing Therapeutic Touch Lee St. John, Toni Buchsbaum Greif & Akiva Perlman
Please contact Hilary Edwards at email@example.com
We look forward to seeing you!
The Spring 2012 Alumni Newsletter is ready for you to read. Find out what Fielding alumni are doing in the Fielding community and around the world. Learn about recent alumni honors and accolades, research and practice. Discover our secret ingredient to evolving into a highly regarded center of learning. You can read more by clicking[.....]
2020 De La Vina Street
Santa Barbara, CA 93105
800.340.1099, ext. 2947